HND Building Surveying, BSc Construction Project Management.
Nick is the senior partner and has been practicing Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management since 1994 and Building Surveying since 2016. He has been a quantity surveyor and commercial manager in civil engineering, new build housing, asset & estate management including facilities management. Nick is a member of the RPSA and currently in the process of obtaining RICS AssocRics status in 2020 and has been working towards this accreditation for two years via SAVA.
Nick extensive experience in residential matters, specialising in a wide variety of residential inspections, surveying and valuations.
These include Building Surveys & Valuations, Home Buyers Reports & Valuations, Home Condition Surveys with Valuations if needed, Private Individual & Banks Valuations. Development Appraisals can also be undertaken.
Nick has been in the education system since 1994 striving to further educate in the Surveying Industry.
Qualifications gained along the way :-
· HND Building Surveying (University of Luton)
· HND Built Environment (University of Luton)
· BSc Built Environment (University of Luton)
· BSc Construction Project Management (Oxford Brookes)
· RPSA & Skyline Accreditation & Membership
· RICS & SAVA – Residential Surveying & Valuation Diploma Level 6 (SAVA 2018 – completion 2020)
Speak with one of our friendly team Today!